How We Collect Your Data?
We receive the personal information from you while you fill form, send messages or subscribe to our newsletter and updates. Besides, Nayra infotech asks you for your personal information when you seek customer support for any issue.
- When you contact us, your details may be kept by us for correspondence.
- We may ask for your personal details for our surveys
- We collect your information through traffic data, community threads, message boards, location, OS, browser, communication, and weblogs.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Your computer information may be collected by us which includes your IP address, web browser, OS, etc. which is a statistical data about your actions and patterns rather than our personal information collection source. On using Nayra infotech’s website, a cookie file is stored on the hard disk drive of your personal computer. Cookies contain information and tell us about your preferences to give you better and personalized services. Besides, cookies allow us to know our users size, improve your search results, and know your interests.
You may deny accepting cookies by enabling certain setting on your browser. However, if you do so, you may not able to use or access some parts of our website.
How We Store Your Personal Data?
The information we collect from you are used by us to give you support; process the payments and know your preferences. Having submitted your data, it will be deemed as your consent to our data storing and use processing. We make sure your data remain safe and confidential. Your all information given to us are stored in secure servers.
How We Use Your Information?
- To provide the useful content in effective manner to your personal computer.
- To deliver you services, information, and assistance that you request from us.
- To give you alert on changes or alteration in services.
- We may pass your data to third parties to give you information or services which you may request for or they may contact you about that over a phone or by correspondence. Besides, your information is disclosed to the third party only in case of selling or buying assets or when we have to abide by any legal obligation relating to fraud protection or secure credit organizations. However we would inform you if we disclose your information to third parties.
Third Parties Link: